Visit Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla experience in just three days, but this is one of the most exciting, memorable and rewarding experience in one’s life. Hike through the forest in search of the gentle giants as you also have an opportunity to see over 10 other primates including black and white colobus monkeys, and red-tailed monkeys, among others.
Safari Highlights: Gorilla Trekking, Safari Nature Walks, and Birds Encounter
Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe, fly to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
Day 3: Fly from Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and depart
- 2 Overnight stays and meals in lodges as per the program
- All Entrance fees and all relevant government tax.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Vehicle with pop up roof & fuel on the entire tour
- Mineral Water while on the Tour
- In cases where warm lunches are not provided, you shall have packed lunch
- Tips, souvenirs, any soft drinks and any personal purchases
- Optional activities as listed in the program
- Flight to Uganda and back home
- Visa Fees, $50 per person per entry into Uganda