This 5 days Gorilla trekking experience takes you to the misty Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, home to more than half the population of the World’s remaining Mountain Gorillas and former dwelling place for the Batwa, who lived in the famous forest as hunters and gatherers and were referred to as “the keepers of the forest”. This tour gives you a second chance close encounter with the gentle giants. You will also have a chance to visit the Batwa pygmy community who will tell you more about their history, culture and beliefs.
Safari Highlights: Gorilla Trekking, Guided Nature Walks, and Birds Encounter
- 4 Overnight stays and meals in lodges as per the program
- All Entrance fees and all relevant government tax.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Vehicle with pop up roof & fuel on the entire tour
- Mineral Water while on the Tour
- In cases where warm lunches are not provided, you shall have packed lunch
- Tips, souvenirs, any soft drinks and any personal purchases
- Optional activities as listed in the program
- Flight to Uganda and back home
- Visa Fees, $50 per person per entry into Uganda