Kidepo valley National Park is a Savannah Game Park in the North Eastern part of Uganda blessed with two rivers- Kidepo and Narus which disappear in the dry season. The wildlife in Kidepo National Park is like no other in Uganda, you will experience spectacular and untouched wilderness from over 77 mammal’s species, to up to 475 bird species. You’ll see animals of the savanna as well as meet the fascinating Karamojong people. Coupled with Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, this journey will bring you face to face with the famous “Big Five”.
Safari Highlights: Gorilla Trekking, Guided Nature Walks, and Birds Encounter
- 4 Overnight stays and meals in lodges as per the program
- All Entrance fees and all relevant government tax.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Vehicle with pop up roof & fuel on the entire tour
- Mineral Water while on the Tour
- In cases where warm lunches are not provided, you shall have packed lunch
- Tips, souvenirs, any soft drinks and any personal purchases
- Optional activities as listed in the program
- Flight to Uganda and back home
- Visa Fees, $50 per person per entry into Uganda