Experience the amazing mix that Uganda can offer during this 7 days Ultimate primate tour and wild life Safari with Chimpanzee trekking, Gorilla trekking and classic game-drives on the savanna in searching for tree climbing lions and other animals. This tour takes you to 3 of Uganda’s national parks: Kibale Forest National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Queen Elizabeth Park prides in a great diversity of African wildlife like elephants, leopards, lions, hippos and buffaloes. And the highlight of this tour is Gorilla trekking, just a good way of concluding the spectacular Holiday in Uganda.
Safari Highlights: Chimpanzee trekking, game drives, boat ride and Gorilla Trekking
Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe
Day 2: Drive to Kibale National Park
Day 3: Chimpanzee trekking, drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 4: Game drive and boat ride on the Kazinga Channel
Day 5: Game drive in Ishasha, drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 6: Gorilla trekking
Day 7: Fly to Entebbe and Depart
- 6 Overnight stays and meals in lodges as per the program
- All Entrance fees and all relevant government tax.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Vehicle with pop up roof & fuel on the entire tour
- Mineral Water while on the Tour
- In cases where warm lunches are not provided, you shall have packed lunch
- Tips, souvenirs, any soft drinks and any personal purchases
- Optional activities as listed in the program
- Flight to Uganda and back home
- Visa Fees, $50 per person per entry into Uganda