Uganda is one of the only three countries that are famous for its Gorillas, Looking into the gentle and familiar eyes of the gentle giants, is such an exceptional experience. On this safari you will trek the gentle giants, as you marvel at the stunning mist shrouded mountain scenery of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, you will couple this magical experience with a big game safari in the tranquil Ishasha sector the southern part of Queen Elizabeth National park that is famous for its tree climbing lions.
Safari Highlights: Gorilla Trekking, Guided Nature Walks, and Birds Encounter
Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe
Day 2: Fly to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – optional activities
Day 3: Gorilla trekking
Day 4: Fly from Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to Entebbe and depart
- 3 Overnight stays and meals in lodges as per the program
- All Entrance fees and all relevant government tax.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Vehicle with pop up roof & fuel on the entire tour
- Mineral Water while on the Tour
- In cases where warm lunches are not provided, you shall have packed lunch
- Tips, souvenirs, any soft drinks and any personal purchases
- Optional activities as listed in the program
- Flight to Uganda and back home
- Visa Fees, $50 per person per entry into Uganda