Gorilla tracking is arguably one of the most rewarding wildlife encounters in Africa and the highlight of every tour. This tour takes you through 2 countries, with arrival in Rwanda and then transfer to Uganda in the southern part of the country for Gorilla trekking. This is the shortest route to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park by road and has stunning views of the terraces and hills of Kigezi. After the tour, enjoy a city tour of the Capital city of Kigali before departure.
Safari Highlights: Gorilla Trekking
Day 1: Arrival in Rwanda
Day 2: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 3: Gorilla trekking
Day 4: Transfer to Kigali, city tour and depart
- 3 Overnight stays and meals in lodges as per the program
- All Entrance fees and all relevant government tax.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Vehicle with pop up roof & fuel on the entire tour
- Mineral Water while on the Tour
- In cases where warm lunches are not provided, you shall have packed lunch
- Tips, souvenirs, any soft drinks and any personal purchases
- Optional activities as listed in the program
- Flight to Uganda and back home
- Visa Fees, $50 per person per entry into Uganda